EMS Elective Rotation
Come Rotate with our EMS Fellowship
We conduct a very robust EMS elective for residents and medical students. Rotators will
- Ride on the Physician Response Vehicle (MD1 & RWJ)
- Attend tactical jobs when available and optional
- Fly on Medevac (weather permitting)
- Ride on ALS units (MICU)
- Events as available
- Attend weekly EMS conference
- Monthly EMS Journal Club covering the latest publications in EM and EMS Literature
- Attend legal and business lectures
- Pre-hospital ultrasound
- RWJ Residents will provide medical control for ALS units
Additionally, during the rotation, each rotator will spend time in regional dispatch center.
Come be part of our exciting team for either 2 or 4 weeks!
All MS III, MS IV, and EM Residents interested in EMS are welcome!