ACGME Accredited RWJBH Newark Beth Isreal EMS Fellowship of New Jersey is accepting applications for the 2021 – 2022 academic year!!
EMS Fellowships are in the Match this year
- Aug. Match Opens
- Sept. Rank Order List Entry Opens
- Oct. Quota Change Deadline
- Nov. Rank Order List Certification Deadline
- Nov. Match Day
- Largest Fellowship with up to 10 Fellows per year
- >50 publications (Not including abstracts)
- Statewide Physician 24/7 Response Program
- Tactical Medical Provider to State Police (2-10 requests per week)
- International & Domestic Air Ambulance Experience with frequent flights available. Organ Procurement, Medical Escort, Critical Care
- EMS Physician Field experience
- Take Home Response Vehicle (Full OR and ED capabilities)
- Each Fellow runs their own First Aid Squad
- Monthly EMS Journal Club
- EMS Board Review
- Medical Direction at multiple mass gathering events throughout the tri-state area
- Eight EMS faculty
- Ambulance Simulation Lab/EMT/Paramedic Training Courses
Program Coordinator: Rhonda.Lubin@rwjbh.org
Program Director: Navin.Ariyaprakai@gmail.com ; or Navin.Ariyaprakai@rwjbh.org
Our goal is to expose our fellows to the many aspects of EMS medicine as well as nurture their individual interest in EMS.
Come Join Our EMS Family!
You can email us with your CV and two letters of recommendation to start your application.
Send applications, and Dr. Parrish or one of our other faculty will get back to you.
Navin Ariyaprakai MD, EMT-P, FAEMS, FACEP